AAP Aquatronics Oxygenex
Each capsule treats 5 NET gallons, treats up to 50 gallons.
AAP Oxygenex is a dual purpose product. First, it supplies oxygen to the water and second aids in ammonia poisoning situations.
Colorless Freshwater and Marine emergency oxygen supply .
AAP OXYGENEX aids in:
* Oxygen Depletion.
* Oxygen Loss in Transfer.
* Oxygen Starvation due to Organic Decay.
* Oxygen Loss Due to Overuse of CO2.
* Oxygen Loss Due to Power Failure.
* Gasping & Surface Breathing.
Excessive use of OXYGENEX can produce toxic reactions and severely/negatively impact Redox Balance.
This product should be used in emergency.
• USE: Open capsule and introduce powder directly into tank. Each capsule will raise oxygen level of each 5 NET gallons of water (at pH of 8) by approximately 1.5 PPM.
Do not repeat dose more than twice.
One treatment is usually sufficient.
• Ingredients: Sodium Perborate 450 mg Capsules