- AAP Aquatronics Medications
- AAP Aquatronics Dyacide (Dylox)
AAP Aquatronics Dyacide (Dylox)
AAP Dyacide is a proven professional replacement for the popular product Clout
AAP Dyacide aids in:
* Gill Flukes.
* Anchor Worms.
* Hydra & Planaria (Do NOT confuse Planaria with detritus worms, doing so can result in more harm than good).
* Fish Lice (including Cymothoa exigua & Argulus foliaceus).
* Parasitic Copepods.
* Pinpoint Sores.
* Monogenetic and Digenitic Trematodes.
Do NOT use on chemically sensitive fish or silver fish such as Silver Dollars, Rays, Bala Sharks, Arowans, Tinfoil Barbs, Hemiodus, Piranha, and most scaleless fish.
• USE: Fill Bottle to the neck with tap water (or better RO or DI water). Replace cap and shake very well.
Add ONE Drop per each NET gallon of aquarium water. Treat daily for 3 consecutive days.
Repeat treatment in 3 days if necessary or if parasites on fish reappear.
Double dose for Marine Aquariums
For best results, perform a partial water change before each treatment.
Can be combined with AAP Spectrogram for very strong full spectrum anti bacterial, anti parasite treatment. This would be a superior new fish quarantine treatment over products such as General Cure.
Please note that the ingredients of Dyacide (Dylox) are highly unstable once exposed to water and even air (similar to Clout), so make sure to use product within 3-4 days of opening, keep away from sun, carbon, moisture, etc.
• Ingredients: Dimethyl (2,2,2, Trichloro-1-Hydroxyethyl Phosphate)