Lees Gravel Vacuum
wMEDIUM: Self-Start 2” BY 10”
Please note, the model 11556 with nozzle is no longer available, as the model with the nozzle tended to crack and was actually not as effective.
* Self Start
* Designed to separate and remove debris from aquarium gravel.
* Wide mouth nozzle for faster cleaning and hard to reach areas (many other gravel vacuums do not have this feature)
*10 inch vacuum bell with 56 inches of hose
* Compare the features on this superior gravel vacuum to many others that may cost less, however are not as easy to use (also compare our low shipping costs to see the REAL price, as ours is often lower when shipping is factored in).
* Can be used to replace Python gravel vacuums or make your own vacuum system by inserting the plastic end into a standard garden hose.
* A must have for any aquarist for aquarium cleaning