Tetra Jungle Clear Water- Potassium Permanganate (2oz)
• Contains pure Potassium Permanganate
• Excellent for "net dips", as well as fish baths & direct swab application for severe eye infections (especially useful for baths or swabbing of sores caused by the disease Columnaris)
When uses in a bath, use at recommended strength
When used as a swab, use diluted 50/50 with water and do NOT apply to bloody sores
When used as a "net dip" to prevent/check spread of disease between multiple tanks (such as in a fish room), use at double strength.
• Tank Clarification (established tanks ONLY!); Quickly clears cloudy discolored water and removes odors caused by decayed organics (fish waste, dead plant matter, and bacterial blooms. Converts organic matter such as microscopic plant and animal life, into relatively inert detritus.
• Removes iron from tap water.
• Mild Fluke infestations
• One 2 oz. Bottle treats 120 gallons for aquarium clarification or Fluke Treatment purposes
• Note: Do NOT use with Start Right, Prime, Amquel or any other similar water conditioner meant to remove chlorine/chloramines as they will neutralize the active ingredient; Potassium Permanganate).
If using any other water conditioner or treatments, wait 48 hours before using this product.
Remove activated carbon during use. Water may turn dark at first but will clear within a few hours. If used for cloudiness and the tank has not cleared in 48 hours, treat again.
For Flukes, at least 2-3 treatments may be required.
We at American Aquarium only sell a few of Jungle’s products such as the effective and affordable Start Right premium water conditioners (for chlorine removal, electrolytes, slime coat generation), Clear Water (an excellent source of Potassium Permanganate which is useful for water clarification caused by large amounts if organic decomposition and as a fish bath remedy), as well as a few of their excellent fish parasite treatments; Tank Buddies Parasite Guard & Ich Guard.