- API Medications
- API Pro Series- Triple Sulfa
API Pro Series- Triple Sulfa
*10 powder packets for 10 gallons each
* Anti-bacterial medication- Controls a wide range of pathogenic bacterial infections
* Hemorrhagic Septicemia
* Mouth Fungus
* Body Slime & Eye Cloud
* Bacterial Gill disease
* Fin & Tail rot
* Excellent for secondary infections as a result of Ich Infestations; can be combined with ParaGuard or Quick Cure
* Sometimes effective when other often first choice gram negative treatments (such as Kanamycin) fail. Also effective with many Ich treatments (such as AAP Super Ich Plus PREMIUM Ich Treatment or ParaGuard) to render these safer for sensitive fish such as a Clown Loach
* Contains; Sodium Sulfathiazole, Sodium Sulfamethazine, Sodium Sulfacetamide
*Contains 10 packets, which each treat 10 gallons
*Directions; Remove activated carbon and add packet per 10 US gallons repeat dose after 24 hours.
Wait another 24 hours and then change 25% of water. Repeat this treatment for a second time for a total of four doses. Then after 48 hours change 25% of water and replace carbon or similar.
Treatment regimen may be repeated once again
The old standby product "Fungus Cure" has been discontinued.
Consider these better products for Fungus: "AAP PolyGuard" OR the combination of an AAP Medicated Wonder Shell & AAP Spectrogram
We have been using and testing API Medications professionally for years only selling the products from API that we know work best.
We also have copious amounts of researched information to back up our recommendation;
Why purchase anywhere else to save a couple dimes when here at AAP you will get the CORRECT information AND the product still at a low price?