- AAP Aquatronics Medications
- AAP Aquatronics Discomed
AAP Aquatronics Discomed
Ten 250 mg Capsules for fish food soak administration.
• AAP Discomed is a unique anti-parasitic & secondary internal bacterial infection medication (primarily internal but some external effectiveness) to use to make a medicated fish food for Freshwater and Marine aquariums.
While mostly meant as a fish food additive, AAP Discomed can also be used in a fish bath.
Specific Treatment for Cichlids suffering weight loss.
* For treatment of Nematodes; Including Camallanus, Capillari, & Eustrongylid
As well, due to the ingredient Neomycin Sulfate, Discomed is also an excellent internal bacterial medication too.
* Treats parasitic causes of Color Loss, Weight Loss and Wasting, Darkened Body Color, Skinny Body, & Concaved Abdomen
• USE: Open capsule and introduce powder directly into a container with 2 ounces of aquarium water.
Stir mixture until dissolved.
For live foods; soak a double feeding portion of: tubifex, blood worms or other larvae in liquid until live food begin to die or for 1 hour. Feed half of portion and refrigerate other half for second feeding (feed twice a day for 7 days). Larger batches can be made if desired and then refrigerated for future use.
Procedure can be attempted with frozen tubifex or brine shrimp if preferred fish food.
AAP Gamma Nutrashots Fish Foods are an excellent choice for using this product with.
When feeding flake foods, mist liquid mixture directly on flake using a small clean sprayer. Allow flake to dry then feed as normal.
As a Fish bath, use one capsule per one gallon of water (as well as 2 drops of AAP MethyBlu). Perform this bath once or twice daily (using a fresh batch each time)
Avoid use the presence of invertebrates
• Ingredients: 250 mg Capsules of Water Soluble Levamisol, NaCl, Piperazine, Magnesium Sulfate and Neomycin Sulfate Activity (pharmaceutical grade)
All products sold on this page are products our founder has used and tested via the 1000s of aquariums in his care over the years.
Our founder's (Carl Strohmeyer) experience is well known in the aquarium industry with professionals going back decades and he still gets consulted for aquarium fish care and disease by many in the industry as well as places such as Disney World.
So customers purchasing from this web page as well as others here on AAP can be assured they are getting the best from a professional site, which includes dosing instructions based on literally 1000s of uses by our founder.