AAP Aquatronics Greenex
One drop per gallon, treats up to 600 gallons.
• AAP Greenex is an effective external treatment Saltwater fish for:
* Marine Ich/Cryptocaryon/White Spots (Other than copper, THE treatment of choice!)
* Scratching & Darting
* Collapsed Fins
* General external parasites
* Compare to SeaChem ParaGuard as AAP Greenex treats 100 gallons more and includes the effective parasite ingredient Quinine Hydrochloride (which ParaGuard does not) for only $1 more!!
All saltwater and FOWLER aquarium safe, including most crabs, starfish, lobsters & similar.
Caution should be used with many anemones and coral. NOT safe with Cephlapods!
• USE: Shake well. Add 1 drop per NET gallon of water (include sump water if applicable).
Use when receiving new fish or when disease occurs.
To control parasites on fish, treat every other day for 5 days (3 treatments are suggested). Repeat treatment in 3 days if parasites reappear.
• Ingredients: Malachite Green, Quinine Hydrochloride
All products sold on this page are products our founder has used and tested via the 1000s of aquariums in his care over the years.
Our founder's (Carl Strohmeyer) experience is well known in the aquarium industry with professionals going back decades and he still gets consulted for aquarium fish care and disease by many in the industry as well as places such as Disney World.
So customers purchasing from this web page as well as others here on AAP can be assured they are getting the best from a professional site, which includes dosing instructions based on literally 1000s of uses by our founder.