- AAP Aquatronics Conditioners
- AAP Aquatronics Green Water
AAP Aquatronics Green Water
Each disk treats 25 NET gallons, treats up to 50 gallons.
• AAP Green Water an effective colorless aid to make water unsuitable for the generation of:
* Green Water,
* Brown Water,
* Cloudy Water.
• USE/INSTRUCTIONS: First, this product is meant to prevent these conditions, NOT to get rid of existing green/cloudy/brown water conditions.
Instructions on packing suggest the use of Algae-A-Way, however our suggestion is that any method of removal is acceptable, including multiple water changes.
Use one disk per 25 net gallons of aquarium water. Add new disk when old disk is reduced to 1/4 original size. Old Disk can be removed or left in aquarium.
The Disk will dissolve slowly over a period of 1 to 2 weeks (depending upon demand/water conditions).
NOTE: if fresh AAP Wonder Shells are used, reduce Wonder Shell to 1/2 the dose you would normally be using for your aquarium biotope. Do NOT combine with Medicated Wonder Shells.
Snail and most invertebrate safe.
Generally plant safe, but caution should be exercised with young plants or delicate specimens.
• Ingredients: 2-Chloro-4, 6 bis(Ethylamino)-s-Triazine (0.65%), Calciums: Sulfate, Carbonate, & Phospate