- Fish Food
- Hikari Fish Foods
- Hikari Micro Wafers
Hikari Micro Wafers
• Contains high-grade marine and vegetable proteins to promote ready acceptance, efficient digestion and superior nutrient utilization
• A highly balanced combination of premium proteins offering unequaled growth rates
• Contains garlic and other ingredients to attract the most finicky eaters
• Superior Color-Enhancing Capacity with cultured spirulina rich to promote natural color development (& improve immunity too) and astaxanthin to enhance color development and definition
• Unique Wafer Shape with slow sinking properties that allow fishes at all levels easy access to the nutrition.
• Softens quickly allowing the smallest fish to get their fair share of this superior diet
• Can Be Used For Saltwater Fish Too
• Crude Protein 44% Min.
• Crude Fat 8% Min.
• Crude Fiber 2% Max.
• Moisture 10% Max.
• Crude Ash 13% Max.
• Phosphorus 1% Min.
Ingredients: Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, brewer's dried yeast, cuttlefish meal, wheat-germ meal, spirulina, gluten meal, spirulina, fish oil, dried seaweed meal, hydrolized vegetable sucrose clam extract, monosodium glutamate, DL-methionine, lecithin, garlic, dried A. niger fermentation extract, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascobyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, Vitamin A oil, thiamine mononitrate, pridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), folic acid, vitamin d3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cobalt sulfate, calcium iodate.
Hikari Foods also come highly recommended by Carl S., the author of our very in depth and researched Fish Nutrition Article (definitely worth a read!).