Hikari Algae Wafers
• Offers complete and balanced nutrition for superior growth and improved health
• Contains higher levels of spirulina and vegetable matter plecostomus and other algae eaters prefer
• The uniquely shaped disc won't dissolve readily or cloud water
• The "original algae wafer" - Easy and convenient to use
• Rich in necessary vitamins and nutrients, including stabilized vitamin C to reduce stress related disease
• Crude Protein 33% Min.
• Crude Fat 4% Min.
• Crude Fiber 3% Max.
• Moisture 10% Max.
• Crude Ash 17% Max.
• Phosphorus 0.8% Min.
Ingredients: fish meal, wheat flour, wheat germ meal, starch, dried seaweed meal, dried bakery product, alfalfa nutrient concentrate dehydrated, dehydrated alfalfa meal, brewers dried yeast, soybean meal, fish oil, krill meal, spirulina, garlic, DL-methionine, chlorella, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A oil, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (sourse of vitamin K), folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cobalt sulfate, calcium iodate.
Hikari Foods also come highly recommended by Carl S., the author of our very in depth and researched Fish Nutrition Article (definitely worth a read!).