Nutramar Ogo- Gracilaria
• Nutramar Ogo is a freeze-dried Gracilaria algae, which when soaked in aquarium water rehydrates to approximately 10 times its dry weight. After full rehydration, Nutramar Ogo looks as it does in the wild and fish will accept it just as eagerly. Nutramar Ogo is a high quality solution for feeding marine herbivores and omnivores a natural diet filled with amino acids, vitamin C, zinc, unsaturated fatty acids, and a variety of other essential vitamins and minerals.
• Gracilaria is perhaps the finest algae for feeding fishes. After being fed with Gracilaria, fish have been shown to become healthier, more colorful, and more active. Difficult to feed Tangs, Angelfishes, and Butterflyfishes are easier to keep and begin to thrive when Gracilaria becomes a major portion of their diet.
• Nutramar Ogo finally solves the issue with the seasonal availability of Gracilaria algae. Nutramar Ogo is far superior to other less nutritious algae substitutes and raw lettuce or spinach. The reliable availability and long shelf life of Nutramar Ogo ensures that your fish never have to go without this fantastic algae diet.
• Nutramar Ogo is cultured, freeze-dried and packaged in the USA. Excellent quality control throughout the culturing process guarantees optimal composition and the elimination of pathogens and contamination concerns associated with imported foods.
• Nutramar Ogo comes in 1/4 oz. resealable packages, and rehydrates to 2 ½ oz of edible product after soaking in aquarium water.
Ingredients: Freeze-dried Gracilaria sp. Contains pure Gracilaria algae and trace salts. No preservatives, artificial colors, or ingredients added.
AAP/Gamma NutraShots are pre-mixed, ready to use food doses designed to enrich the livestock's aquarium environment and stimulate natural grazing and feed responses. The 12 mm food cubes stick easily to the side of the tank or rock work allowing your fish to graze while giving you a close up view of your fish feeding! For many fish such as Marine Angels, Tangs, & Butterfly fish along with freshwater Mbuna, Discus and others; NutraShots provide a very naturally stimulating feeding method!
NutraShots are nutritionally balanced, and made from 100% natural ingredients including Mussel, Krill, Prawn, Fish, Kelp, Spirulina Algae, Aloe Vera, Omega 3, Red and Green Nori, Pro-biotic yeasts, and Garlic. As well, the ingredients used have been pre-digested, so livestock can easily absorb and retain the nutritional content of the food, and then dried at low temperatures and cold extruded to retain essential amino acids and proteins. All these processes ensure high digestibility and encourage full consumption of the food, reducing waste and water pollution, and ensuring better water quality.
As the food is eaten by fish, fine particles will be released into the aquarium, providing food for small fish, corals and other filter feeders
A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO FROZEN FISH FOODS, an excellent diet for weak or breeding fish (especially during or following treatment), and as a compliment to fish foods such as AAP Clay Neighbor's Custom Fish Food!
Think of NutraShots as a frozen fish food that does not need freezing (basically a hybrid frozen dry fish food with moisture content closer to many frozen fish foods), which is what makes it unique!
Gamma Foods are the food used by Tropical Marine Centre at its four fish-holding facilities in Europe!