Nutramar Gamma Freshwater Algae & Color Boost 60 gr (12mm)
• Nutramar Freshwater Algae & Color Boost Shots are specially formulated with lower protein levels and higher algae and vegetable levels to meet the needs of herbivorous freshwater fish such as Green Cichlids, Plecostomus and Catfish.
• Added Lignin also makes it perfect for wood-eating Catfish. Contains color enhancers and a formulated mix of algae. Sticks easily to the side of the tank or rockwork allowing your fish to graze whilst giving you a close-up view of your fish feeding!
• Cold extruded to ensure no loss of nutritional value.
• Use in conjunction with Nutramar Freshwater Complete Pellets to provide a varied diet and maintain your fish in optimum condition.
• Easily digestible.
• Low waste.
• Sensory attractants to encourage feeding.
Ingredients: Nutritionally balanced and made from 100% natural ingredients including Oligochaeta derivatives, Fish and fish derivatives, crustacean powders and derivatives, aquatic appropriate yeasts, nutritional protein-based binders, spirulina, natural stabilizer, acidity regulator, antioxidants. Vitamin A 22,500 IU/kg. Vitamin D3 2,000 IU/kg. Vitamin E 300mg/kg. Vitamin C (stable) 100 mg/kg.
AAP/Gamma NutraShots are pre-mixed, ready to use food doses designed to enrich the livestock's aquarium environment and stimulate natural grazing and feed responses. The 12 mm food cubes stick easily to the side of the tank or rock work allowing your fish to graze while giving you a close up view of your fish feeding! For many fish such as Marine Angels, Tangs, & Butterfly fish along with freshwater Mbuna, Discus and others; NutraShots provide a very naturally stimulating feeding method!
NutraShots are nutritionally balanced, and made from 100% natural ingredients including Mussel, Krill, Prawn, Fish, Kelp, Spirulina Algae, Aloe Vera, Omega 3, Red and Green Nori, Pro-biotic yeasts, and Garlic. As well, the ingredients used have been pre-digested, so livestock can easily absorb and retain the nutritional content of the food, and then dried at low temperatures and cold extruded to retain essential amino acids and proteins. All these processes ensure high digestibility and encourage full consumption of the food, reducing waste and water pollution, and ensuring better water quality.
As the food is eaten by fish, fine particles will be released into the aquarium, providing food for small fish, corals and other filter feeders
A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO FROZEN FISH FOODS, an excellent diet for weak or breeding fish (especially during or following treatment), and as a compliment to fish foods such as AAP Clay Neighbor's Custom Fish Food!
Think of NutraShots as a frozen fish food that does not need freezing (basically a hybrid frozen dry fish food with moisture content closer to many frozen fish foods), which is what makes it unique!
Gamma Foods are the food used by Tropical Marine Centre at its four fish-holding facilities in Europe!