TMC Fluid Bed Professional*Model FBF80 Fluidized Sand Bed Pond Filter
Pond Bio Filter;
Search AAP Supplies or Information
Contact Us Page Shipping Policy PageReturn Policy Page
The TMC Pro Pond Fluidized Sand Bed Filter takes Fluidized filter technology to the next level with a professional pond filter that surpasses even the current fluid bed pond filters in bio capacity (which retail for higher).
TMC PRO POND FBF80 BIO POND FILTER- $849.99
Jump to Shopping Cart
• High bio capacity; up to 176 lbs. (80kg) of fish or other bio mass for the TMC Pro Pond FBF80.
This is enough capacity for a pond of 2500-5000 gallons with just this filter; HOWEVER when one considers this or any other similar bio filter is most effective with some pre-filter and Veggie Filter, this filter can easily support a pond of 5000 gallons
• Better and more even mixing of sand in the tower design than in current fluid bed pond filters.
• Includes 22 lbs (10 kg) of Oolitic Sand Media
• Utilizes oolitic sand, which continuously is in friction and aids in pH, KH, GH, and essential Redox maintenance which is important when the amount of acid producing organic decomposition that is common to most ponds is considered; This is an aspect other similar filters cannot claim!
• Generally maintenance free when used correctly.
• Offers all the features of TMCs commercial fluidized filter with low head start up and diffuser bowl
• TMC Pro Pond FBF are fitted with an anti-siphon device, preventing the oolitic aragonite media from back-siphoning into the supply pipe work when the water supply is turned off.
• Use with some sort of Pre-Filtration is strongly recommended to prevent larger debris from entering the fluidation chamber.
This includes a surface skimmer, large pressurized filter, large micron mechanical filter, or a simple rock pre-filter built around a submersible pump (this would simply be volcanic or similar coarse surface medium grade rock in a bucket, box, or section of the pond)
• The TMC Pro Pond filter (as with any similar aerobic pond bio filter) is best with in conjunction with other filter and circulation elements such as a Veggie/Bog filter and additional circulation pumps.
• Dimensions: Height= 61 inches (156 cm), Base Width= 10 inches (26 cm)
Currently in Testing)
For our full Shipping & Return Policy Pages (International Shipping, Checkout Info. Express, etc.) or to "Contact Us" Click the buttons above.
*Please use the Shopping Cart below to purchase products via Credit Card or PayPal.
Below is our standard shopping Cart for single and ALL multiple purchases
*Transit time varies from 1-8 business days for the Lower 48 USA depending upon shipping method chosen. Please See Shipping Policy (click on) if you have ANY shipping questions
*For Shopping Cart or Credit Cart Problems, see Shopping Cart Tutorial
*We only Ship Internationally to Canada, UK, Mexico, Most of Western Europe, Israel, Australia, New Zealand; (other locations must contact us first)
Use black arrow to drop menu down to select item, then click on item to place in cart, followed by clicking on the Pay Now Button (item quantities can be changed in cart or you can continue shopping after clicking Pay Now)
Heavy Duty Pond Water Pump
High flow and head pressure water pumps for your pond or large aquarium system circulation
Rio 20, 26, & 32 HF Pumps for Ponds
For the Rio High Pressure/Flow HF Pump line for ponds and large aquariums.
TMC UV Sterilizers
Tropic Marine Center Pond Advantage Professional UV Sterilizers for Ponds or aquariums
ATI Hydro pond Filters
Simple, Basic and Reliable Pond Filtration, Filters
For replacement UV-C Lamps, should be changed every 6 months to keep your Aquarium or Pond UV Sterilizer working at 100%:
Please read this in depth article about the use of UV Sterilization in Ponds & Aquariums for a further explanation: