Via Aqua 8000, DP 18000
For larger pumps for your pond/aquarium we also sell the 2200 gph VA 8000 or the 3828 DP 18000 pumps. A best value in high performance pond pumps
The VA 3300 Powerhead Pump is an excellent pump for small to medium ponds, or for large aquariums, especially aquariums with sumps and high flow needs.
The Via Aqua 3300 Aquarium Pump/ Power Head delivers high performance at an affordable price. Sealed, internal housing insures quiet operation. The superior design results in a pump that is energy efficient, reliable, quiet, long lasting with low heat operation. The Via Aqua 3300 Pump is fully submersible and can be paired with wet-dry filters, sumps, venturi protein skimmers, under gravel filtering systems, ponds and fountains in both fresh and salt water. Pump comes with a six month warranty and care instructions.
Please Click on these Pictures to enlarge for a better view
Scroll to the bottom of the page to purchase
VA3300 Power Head/ Water Pump - $49.99
DISCONTINUED by Manufacturer (Via Aqua)
• Energy efficient
• Extremely quiet
• Paired easily with other ViaAqua® Products
• 6’ grounded cord
• Maximum head: 11'
• Dimensions: 7" L x 3" W x 3 5/8" H
• Wattage: 75
• GPH: 977
• Variable flow control: yes
• Output: 5/8" to 3/4" Vinyl Tubing (1/2" pvc female thread hard plumb)
• Input: 3/4" to 1" Vinyl Tubing (1" pvc female thread hard plumb)
• Cord length: 6’
• Recommended tubing size: 3/4" ID OR 1" ID tubing (5/8” ID tubing can fit as well with some lubrication & heating of the tubing, but this size will no allow the best flow rate)
• Can be used in-line or submersible (please note that for in-line applications this or ANY in-line pump must be placed below the top water level without a siphon in the middle; in other words the water should flow level or better, down hill to the pump without Any obstructions/impediments on the way to the pump. As well make sure all connections into the pump are air tight, otherwise if the pump “sucks air”, this can damage your pump. After the pump the water can be restricted if needed and travel "uphill") However plumbed submersed, this and most other pumps of this design will provide a longer pump life.
OTHER PARTS (see PayPal shopping cart below to purchase):
• Fountain Head Kit- $9.99Jump to Shopping Cart
The ViaAqua Fountain Head is a complete fountain head kit for ViaAqua® pumps and powerheads. The kits comes with the necessary attachments to connect directly to the water pump.
*Includes ALL 3 Fountain Heads:
Three tier head, Water bell head, and Dual tier head
*Flow Rate: 370 - 1321 GPH (also fits the Via Aqua 1300 & 2600 pumps)
For our full Shipping & Return Policy Pages (International Shipping, Checkout Info. Express, etc.) or to "Contact Us" Click the buttons above.
*Please use the Shopping Cart below to purchase products via Credit Card or PayPal.
*Transit time varies from 1-8 business days for the Lower 48 USA depending upon shipping method chosen. Please See Shipping Policy (click on) if you have ANY shipping questions
*For Shopping Cart or Credit Cart Problems, see Shopping Cart Tutorial
*We only Ship Internationally to Canada, UK, Mexico, Most of Western Europe, Israel, Australia, New Zealand; (other locations must contact us first)
Below is our standard shopping Cart for single & ALL multiple purchases Use black arrow to drop menu down to select item, then click on item to place in cart, followed by clicking on the "Add to Cart" Button (item quantities can be changed in cart or you can continue shopping)