TMC Fluidized Sand Bed Filters
The TMC Premium Fluidized Sand Bed Filter increases Bio Capacity of any Aquarium system, with unsurpassed Nitrifying Bio-Filtration.
An excellent compliment to a larger Internal filter such as the Via Aqua 305 or 306
SunSun Premium Economy Aquarium HOB Filter
The SunSun HBL-501 & 701 combines Dual (701) cartridges AND Dual (701) Bio Sponges for reliability and a price that beats many filters of half the capacity and double the price
Our SunSun & Via Aqua Internal Power Filters are fully submersible quiet, energy efficient and use an oil free water pump.
The compact design makes these an ideal pump/filter for small water fountain and water falls. Equipped with a built in pre-filter. The sponge in the pre-filter will provide extra mechanical filtration.
The SunSun HJ-752 & 302 are great water filters/pumps for small turtle tanks, terrariums and desktop fountains. Easy installation just install in desired location and plugin.
• The SunSun is capable of running small UV Sterilizers (such as the Terminator 5 Watt). As well all Via Aqua Internal Filters; the 302PF, 305PF, & 306 PF are capable of running UV Sterilizers of increasingly larger sizes. See the picture to the left showing a SunSun HJ-752 attached to a
Terminator 5 Watt UV Sterilizer (the 302, 305, 306 can also be used)
• Compact design
• Energy efficient
• All models include water aeration attachment feature
• Simple Installation
• The SunSun 752 & 952 Internal Filters also include a spray bar attachment
• Provides excellent cross (horizontal) circulation as opposed to the vertical circulation of HOB, Canister, and air powered sponge filters
• Excellent for Terrarium or Viviarium use, especially the SunSun 752 or the VA 302 PF which requires only 3 inches of water when placed horizontally in a terrarium, making these filters useful for turtle, newt, frog or similar tanks where most filters cannot operate in the small volume of water.
• The 306 is an excellent compliment to a HOB or Canister filter in a larger aquarium
• Excellent bio and mechanical filtration with the internal sponge.
• Inexpensive operation, the internal sponge only needs rinsing in de-chlorinated water, no filter cartridge to replace
(Please click on pictures below for a better view or scroll to the bottom to purchase)
• Flow Output; 158 gph
• Dimensions: 6.5" L x 1.5" W x 2.25" H
• Includes Spray Bar
• Output Diameter: 1/2", 3/8"
• For Aquariums, Vivariums, & Terrariums up to 30 gallons
• Wattage: 10
• Cord length: 6’
*Minimum Water Depth for operations: 3 inches (7.5 cm) when placed in aquarium or Terrarium horizontal
The first picture to the left shows the HJ-752 in a couple of different configuration options such as laying horizontal to the bottom for shallow aquariums, vivariums such as turtle or frog tanks.
The second picture to the left demonstrates how to take apart your SunSun HJ-752 including how you can rinse or change your sponge.
It is noteworthy that these parts are connected firmly together and firm grip is required to pull these apart.
• Powerful Multi Stage Filter with comparable capacity to many smaller canister filters but with a more simple set up and lower price!
• Flow Output; 210 gph
• Dimensions: 16" L x 4" W x 3.25" H
• Includes Spray Bar
• Output Diameter: 1/2", 5/8"
• For Aquariums up to 40 gallons as the Primary Filter! (larger aquariums as the secondary filter)
• Wattage: 16
• Excellent Head Pressure; much more than comparable sized Internal Filters, making the HJ-952 excellent for running small UV Sterilizers such as the Vecton 8 Watt High Dwell Time UV
• Cord length: 4’
Here is a diagram demonstrating how to take the standard outlet cover off from a Via Aqua 302 Power Filter
(please click on the pictures to enlarge): This second diagram shows three different ways the Via Aqua 305 PF & 306 PF (& to a lesser degree the 302PF) can be set up with the extra parts provided. There are more combinations you can perform with the parts provided, and as well most of the parts provided will not be necessary for the average application. I generally use the directional set up or the set up utilizing the aeration feature (make sure the semi-round air intake is out of the water and that the inject tube inside the exhaust is pointing out for best results). Back To Top
For our full Shipping & Return Policy Pages (International Shipping, Checkout Info. Express, etc.) or to "Contact Us" Click the buttons above.
*Please use the Shopping Cart below to purchase products via Credit Card or PayPal.
*Transit time varies from 1-8 business days for the Lower 48 USA depending upon shipping method chosen. Please See Shipping Policy (click on) if you have ANY shipping questions
*For Shopping Cart or Credit Cart Problems, see Shopping Cart Tutorial
*We only Ship Internationally to Canada, UK, Mexico, Most of Western Europe, Israel, Australia, New Zealand; (other locations must contact us first)
Below is our standard shopping Cart for single & ALL multiple purchases Use black arrow to drop menu down to select item, then click on item to place in cart, followed by clicking on the "Add to Cart" Button (item quantities can be changed in cart or you can continue shopping)