Filter Max Aquarium Pre-Filters
For improved bio filtration, improved aquarium filter efficiency. These Sponge pre-filters prevent fry, debris, and other material from being trapped in an aquarium filter intake and increase filter intake depth
The picture above (click to enlarge) displays an HBL-501 Filter attached to a Filter Max #1 Pre-filter.
Please note that we do not use the skimmer feature or obviously the strainer
SunSun Canister Filter
The SunSun CF300 & CF400 Filter's external 3 stage canister has 3 flexible media trays that allowing you to add the filtration media of your choice. Included in the SunSun Canister Filters is filter fiber, activated carbon, and bio-balls.
Rena Smart Aquarium HOB Filter
The Rena Smart Filter is revolutionary aquarium power filter (HOB), bringing the superior filtration of a canister filter to the back of the aquarium for simplicity of maintenance
ATI Hydro Sponge Filters
ATI Hydro Sponge Aquarium Filters for bio and mechanical aquarium filtration. New Hydrosponge Pro filter for high bio load tanks.
SeaChem Matrix & Purigen
For additional SunSun HOB Filter Media to remove ammonia, nitrates, nitrites from your aquarium.
Sponge Filter Kits The best in Sponge Filters, sold as simple to use kits for both beginners and advanced aquarium keepers.
For Replacement Lamps for your Home Purifier, UV Sterilizer/Clarifier: UV Bulbs
SunSun is a company similar to Via Aqua; their innovative quality, yet economical products are designed/engineered in the USA while built in Asia.
As per our testing and use, these SunSun Hang-On aquarium filters are more reliable and vastly more efficient than similarly priced filters sold at discounters.
ReSun is one of the largest aquarium filter and pump manufacturers in the Asian and Australian market, although less known in North America.
The Premier ReSun Filter is the BF100 and BF200; these unfortunately unknown filters by many aquarists are superior to most comparable (as per flow rate) HOB filters of ANY brand in terms of bio capacity. As well these filters are more versatile, allowing the heater to be placed inside. The ReSun BF100 & 200 Internal wet/dry also can be adapted to run a UV Sterilizer and excellent for both freshwater and saltwater use.
The only negative is that these filters take up space inside the aquarium however this can also be an advantage for aquariums with no space for an HOB filter.
• 105 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rate
• For Aquariums up to 5-25 Gallons (larger with additional Filters such as another HBL 501 or Hydro Sponge Filter)
• Unique aerator "wheel" & skimmer that adds to aeration of aquarium when rotated under return water flow
• Both Cartridge AND Bio Sponge, never loose your bio filters again when changing filter media (unlike similarly priced filters sold at Walmart and elsewhere)!
• Simple plug and go setup right out of the box. All parts and simple set-up clearly pictured on the outside of box.
• 5 Watts
• 5" length, 2.75" width behind aquarium (4" overall width)
• 158 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rate
• For Aquariums up to 40-45 Gallons (larger with additional Filters such as another HBL-701 or Hydro Sponge Filter)
• Double Outlet Flow
• Both Dual Cartridge AND Dual Bio Sponges, never loose your bio filters again when changing filter media!
• Superior Filter Capacity for an Economy Price!
• 8 Watts
• 9" length, 2.75" width behind aquarium (4.75" overall width)
• For chemical filtration or nitrate removal, one of the Bio Sponges can be substituted with SeaChem Matrix, SeaChem Purigen, or additional Carbon
*Replacement Cartridges to fit PFE9 & Vita Life M200 (Each)- $2.79 Jump to Shopping Cart
• Durable highest quality filter cartridges that are easily power rinsed and do not fall apart after rinsing, unlike most HOB cartridges such as the Whisper, making these cartridges actually a better buy than the bio bag since we have reused them over many times before disposing of them in our maintenance businesses. These durable filter cartridges are reason alone to purchase this filter!
*ReSun Biological Internal Wet/Dry Filter
BF 200- $29.99Not Currently Available
-Dimensions: 12.5" tall x 9" wide x 4" deep BF 100- $24.99Jump to Shopping Cart
Dimensions: 10" tall x 7.5" wide x 3.5" deep
(Click on pictures for a better view)
• For fresh or marine aquariums; This is the exact same filter/pump found on popular Bio Cube Aquariums, for much less!
• Main biological filter or supplemental filtration
• Anchors with high power suction cups
• Complete filtration material included: Sponge, Ceramic Bio Media, carbon
• Pump Included
• Space for submersible heater
• Unique Wet/Dry filter for aquarists looking for an inexpensive bio filter and with no space on the back of an aquarium for a Power filter.
• BF-200 for aquariums up to 200 liters (50 gallons) by itself (larger as a supplement). Includes a 9 watt (185 gph) pump.
• BF-100 for aquariums up to 100 liters (25 gallons) by itself (larger as a supplement). Includes a 5.5 watt (130 gph) pump
• Easily connects to a UV Sterilizer, something an HOB (aquarium power filters CANNOT do). See the picture above, (far right, pictured with a Terminator 5 Watt UV Sterilizer)
• Excellent for use in marine aquariums, even larger reef aquariums as for instance 3 can be easily placed in the back of a 150 gallon aquarium (I would also add additional power heads such as the Via Aqua 1300)
• Can be filled with live rock crumbles and oolite sand (the sand MUST be place in a nylon bag and place in the bottom of a chamber) in reef aquariums for excellent nitrate control.
*Replacement cartridges for the ReSun 2001 - $1.19
*Replacement Cartridges for ReSun 2002/2003- $1.29 Jump to Shopping Cart
For our full Shipping & Return Policy Pages (International Shipping, Checkout Info. Express, etc.) or to "Contact Us" Click the buttons above.
*Please use the Shopping Cart below to purchase products via Credit Card or PayPal.
*Transit time varies from 1-8 business days for the Lower 48 USA depending upon shipping method chosen. Please See Shipping Policy (click on) if you have ANY shipping questions
*For Shopping Cart or Credit Cart Problems, see Shopping Cart Tutorial
*We only Ship Internationally to Canada, UK, Mexico, Most of Western Europe, Israel, Australia, New Zealand; (other locations must contact us first)
Below is our standard shopping Cart for single & ALL multiple purchases Use black arrow to drop menu down to select item, then click on item to place in cart, followed by clicking on the "Add to Cart" Button (item quantities can be changed in cart or you can continue shopping)