Contact Us Page Shipping Policy PageReturn Policy Page
8-9 inch $19.99 Jump to Shopping Cart
Please Click on the Picture to Enlarge for a Better View
Please Scroll Down to Purchase
• All have a minor imperfection on the back of the shell, but have a much lower price too.
• A popular mollusk shell for home décor
• A must have for any shell collection
• These conch seashells make a great gift
Family: Strombidae (true mollusks)
Many conch, such as The Queen Conch (as with many Conch), are found among beds of sea grass in warm tropical waters.
Pictured to the left; a Queen Conch Shell on a Cobra Stand
What is a Mollusk (Mullusc in the UK)?
The phylum Mollusca includes organisms such as clams, snails, slugs, octopuses, squid, and chitons. As the phylum is currently defined, several features are common to all or most mollusks:
• A mantle that secretes calcium carbonate in the form of spicules or shell
• A mantle cavity where respiration occurs, usually through the ctenidium (gill) in
aquatic forms, or through the mantle wall in air in terrestrial ones, and where excretory and reproductive organs discharge.
• A body divided into three regions, the head, foot, and visceral mass
• Three coelomic spaces, for kidney, heart and gonad,
• A radula, a ribbon of teeth used in feeding.
Reference: Conchology; What is a Mollusk
For our full Shipping & Return Policy Pages (International Shipping, Checkout Info. Express, etc.) or to "Contact Us" Click the buttons above.
*Please use the Shopping Cart below to purchase products via Credit Card or PayPal.
Below is our standard shopping Cart for single & ALL multiple purchases
*Transit time varies from 1-8 business days for the Lower 48 USA depending upon shipping method chosen. Please See Shipping Policy (click on) if you have ANY shipping questions
*For Shopping Cart or Credit Cart Problems, see Shopping Cart Tutorial
*We only Ship Internationally to Canada, UK, Mexico, Most of Western Europe, Israel, Australia, New Zealand; (other locations must contact us first)
Use black arrow to drop menu down to select item, then click on item to place in cart, followed by clicking on the "Add to Cart" Button (item quantities can be changed in cart or you can continue shopping)